All 16 art Reviews

Prince Sidon Prince Sidon

I can't believe we waited years and years for this game to come out, only to find out we were truly waiting to meet our future shark boyfriend all along.

All in all, this is a lovely piece with a great composition. You did a fantastic job with the posing, anatomy and details (I'm particularly digging that little fang lip bite there. That little gesture makes Sidon radiate such a cocky personality here). The body language is phenomenal and is further complimented by the shines that you carefully peppered in there. Seriously, I'm really impressed with how naturally you integrated the shines- I have such a hard time making sparkle effects look convincing in my own work.

If I had to offer up any critique, I would note that the Gaussian blur on the foreground bubbles is a tad too strong, while the background bubbles are a little too clear. Since Sidon is the focal point here I agree that the foreground bubbles need to have some blur, but they should still retain a little more structure. As for the background bubbles, I would go over some of the ones in the shadows with a low opacity soft eraser brush. They don't need to be erased completely, but some of their highlights should fade away in the dark.

As stated before, this is awesome and I appreciate the loving attention to detail.

The Song In My Mind The Song In My Mind

I can tell you had fun with this

Such lovely lines and color choices! This unique style seems to be as enjoyable to make as to view!

ZakkVanBurace responds:

Thank you ^^ I did have a lot of fun haha

Yep Yep

Love <333

Ah, I've seen this on DA already, but I still love it. Dale too of course <3

(on a fun useless tangent I'm actually related to his voice actor @3@)

Chubby Demon T-Shirt Chubby Demon T-Shirt

&lt;3

Well this is just rather cute. Love the designs and style~

Kipanya ref Kipanya ref

So I heard a joke today

An Elephant and a camel were having a chat. The Elephant asks the camel "Why do you have boobs on your back"? The Camel glares and responds " Oh shut up, at least I don't have a dick on my face".

Teehee CB Is THAT NG worthy?

xD Ilu Tate. Still dig this very much~

marshy creeper marshy creeper

OMGyay

Congrats on the frontpage Taters !
I already gave my critique on DA so here is just endless praise;

This is one your most professional looking works- I love the lighting and the creature very much~ <33

Tentacle Commission Fun Time Tentacle Commission Fun Time

nawt gonna lie

this one scares the hell out of me RJ xD

Only thing I want to point out is I'm confused by the story being expressed here.... It obviously looks like the stock tentacle rape monster x scared maiden theme... But... The girl is reaching back with gesture that looks more... endearing than " HOLY CRAP, GET THIS THING OUT OF ME"....

Just confused by the cross message in body language .-.

Imhappy Pinup Imhappy Pinup

hrmh

I suppose I don't do very much commenting on NG, but I do like like this for the silliness factor.

The anatomy is pretty spot on for these two, except for the case of Blondie's hindquarters. It's wayyyyy too low on her leg for a girl I'm assuming has not yet bearing children xD Also goes a bit too far out to the side.... If it WAS actually that big it would'nt be so tight... it would be that far down only because it's bagging down from fat. Lovely imagery I'm painting here, I know lD

Also, Brunette's hand is a bit witchlike and gnarly.... Needs to be softer and more supple in curves,

Other than that, really like that. Love how you draw girls with realistic ( with exception to the sizes of breasts you draw in other pics lD) body sizes. Heh... These two actually remind me of some girls I know irl....

Team Flapjack 2 Team Flapjack 2

pffft

That's just pure awesome

Compassion Compassion

Very cool

Love the colors and movement of this piece. Wish the lines on the hair had been smoother though.
Cool idea overall.