Nobadon & The Little Girl Nobadon & The Little Girl

Good grief...

It's like a macabre version of the giving tree. Too funny- love the simplicity and the jazzy music- gives it all a very Charlie Brown feel.
Pfft <333

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Freaking cool

Waaaaay cool. Interesting idea. The stick figure's movements are a bit repetitive though.

Still freaking awesome though.

Draco's fetish Draco's fetish

It's only funny cause it's true

Hehe

Draco's always up to something. Never question the Harry Potter lD

Prince Sidon Prince Sidon

I can't believe we waited years and years for this game to come out, only to find out we were truly waiting to meet our future shark boyfriend all along.

All in all, this is a lovely piece with a great composition. You did a fantastic job with the posing, anatomy and details (I'm particularly digging that little fang lip bite there. That little gesture makes Sidon radiate such a cocky personality here). The body language is phenomenal and is further complimented by the shines that you carefully peppered in there. Seriously, I'm really impressed with how naturally you integrated the shines- I have such a hard time making sparkle effects look convincing in my own work.

If I had to offer up any critique, I would note that the Gaussian blur on the foreground bubbles is a tad too strong, while the background bubbles are a little too clear. Since Sidon is the focal point here I agree that the foreground bubbles need to have some blur, but they should still retain a little more structure. As for the background bubbles, I would go over some of the ones in the shadows with a low opacity soft eraser brush. They don't need to be erased completely, but some of their highlights should fade away in the dark.

As stated before, this is awesome and I appreciate the loving attention to detail.

The Song In My Mind The Song In My Mind

I can tell you had fun with this

Such lovely lines and color choices! This unique style seems to be as enjoyable to make as to view!

ZakkVanBurace responds:

Thank you ^^ I did have a lot of fun haha

Yep Yep

Love &lt;333

Ah, I've seen this on DA already, but I still love it. Dale too of course <3

(on a fun useless tangent I'm actually related to his voice actor @3@)